12.8.08

Christie Brinkley Surfs Again!


After a highly publicised divorce trial, Christie Brinkley has found a way to unwind - surfing.

The supermodel has taken up the hobby while vacationing in Long Island, New York after ending her marriage to ex-husband Peter Cook just last month.

The 54-year-old insists hitting the waves has helped her to relax and remember her roots.

“Yes, I’ve dusted off my surfboard. When I was 13, I was a surfer girl in Malibu, putting my phonograph needle over and over on the old Beach Boys songs,” the New York Daily News quoted her, as saying.

“My kids and I love it out on the water. We get away from the crowds by kayaking out to explore the inlets and coves, and we’ve tried the new rage of standup paddling on the surfboard. “This summer I want to just slow everything down,” she added.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have to say this i have no idea about surf...but i really enjoyed your hilarious comments...keep up the good work!!!!