2.9.08

The Animated Surfer Challenge!


This is the 100th post on "Your Local Surf"! So I have made a little video challenge for you all! I made a the following video featuring 1 surfer, but added an effect to make it look like a cartoon. If you know who the surfer is and are even enough of a surf nut to name the dvd that this clip is from, drop a comment on this post and you will be recognized by all as a surf trivia god! I plan on doing this little challenge each month from now on. Seeing how this time is the first time "The animated Surfer Challenge" has run, I have started it off with a pretty easy one...The next Challenges will get progressively harder! Are you up to it?


2 comments:

pushingtide said...

Curren? Who cares, that cartooning of waves is an amazing! I could watch that all night, especially the longer lens shots.

Adam said...

THE ANSWER WAS KELLY SLATER YOUNG GUNS 2...TRY OUR NEWEST CHALLENGE!